Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I voted.

So I did it.  Did my civic duty.  Took David and Hannah, picked Brian up at church, and cast our ballots.  And guess what?  There were no lines - no waiting - although that may have been due to the fact that we went at 10 AM - missed the breakfast and lunch rushes, and beat the after-work crowds.   And I am proudly sporting my cute "I voted" sticker.  I hear that you can get a bunch of free stuff merely by showing off that sticker!  Might have to look into that...

And how are we spending the rest of our day?  We are grilling hamburgers on the deck - how much more patriotic can you get??? Come to think of it, maybe I ought to make brownies, too...   I love this country!

And if you haven't already, go get yourself one of those cute little stickers, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment