Monday, November 17, 2008

My Stash of Baby Carriers

So I'm back to posting in honor of International Babywearing Week. And as promised, here are some pics of my stash. And yes, I even dug out the trusty old Snugli. *grin*
My Lucky Baby, lined with green minkee


The Comfy Joey - green side is silk, I think...


Kozy Carrier mei tai, with pocket, Blue Swirls


My mama-made ring sling (thanks, Leeann!)


OTSBH, from Amanda


NoJo BabySling


The Snugli that started it all...


And finally...  My rainbow of babywearing love... All together, living in harmony...

I've really come a long way from those first days of my blue and while Snugli.  I'd like to add a BabyHawk, and maybe an Ergo, one of these days.  But really, I'm happy with my stash. And I'm happy to have been able to share the babywearing love with you!

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful stash. You've got a carrier for any occasion! :D

    ReplyDelete