Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Wordless Wednesday - International Babywearing Week!


Me, wearing David, in my mama-made ring sling, Summer of '06, at the Museum of Natural History in DC



David, in my Kozy, hip-carry, trying to climb out to pet the doggies at the Feast of St. Francis, Blessing of the Animals, Fall '06

I just realized that I have no pics of Hannah being worn, mostly b/c I am the one always holding the camera!  Must change that...  And the others are all non-digital pics, and our scanner is less-than-adept with good quality pics.

And make sure you check out Adventures in Babywearing this week, for lots more info on babywearing.   You, too, could be entered to win a free sling from Nonny & Boo!

More on my love affair with babywearing to come...

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures! You know, if you add this to the links at Adventures in Babywearing, you can be entered in her sling giveaway. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics! I know what you mean about always being behind the camera. And I feel like a dork when I ask Hubby to take a picture. But if I don't, then I won't have any of me with my Ladybug!

    have a great day! Stop by my blog and see pictures of babywearing while making pizza.

    ReplyDelete