Saturday, November 1, 2008

Well, Here Goes Nothing...

So.  Today is the first of November.  And I'm beginning two very ambitious projects.  NaBloPoMo, which I've already mentioned, which will be a feat in and of itself, if I make it.  But that's not all.  I'm also, once again, participating in Diaper Decision's Great Cloth Diaper Hunt.  Which all means that I will be spending an inordinate amount of time on my computer.  When I mentioned this to Brian, you know... in passing... he reminded me that he has World of Warcraft, and a laptop, and there's an expansion due out mid-month.  So he'll survive just fine without me...*grins and rolls eyes*  I did, however, tell him to expect that the house would not receive its usual attention... *insert hysterical laughter here*  At least my computer is now in the family room, so I can keep an eye on small children whilst I am otherwise engaged...

I am looking forward to both the writing, and the hunting.  And I'll be awaiting a visit from those elusive cleaning fairies...

And Happy All Saints Day, everyone!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Sounds good Karen. So are you going to sign up on the nablopomo website so you can try to win prizes? I am trying to post daily too but I haven't decided if I am going to actually register yet or not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm doing NaBloPoMo, too! I haven't signed up with the website, though...I look forward to reading you everyday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I *think* I signed up on the website, but I'm not sure I did it right. It was kind of confusing... But I'm playing, anyway!

    Looking forward to reading along with you, too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just tried signing up, too, but it didn't give me any indication that it accepted my information...and it won't let me log in...who knows...but I'm still playing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! I am NOT NaBloMoPo'ing this year (I think once every five years will do for me. hee), but i look forward to hearing more from you here!

    ReplyDelete