Friday, November 28, 2008

Random Thoughts for Today

or
What you blog about when there's not much else going on...

  • I don't like my turkey reheated.  Cold is good, covered in warm gravy is even better.
  • I could eat pie All. Day. Long.  With whipped cream, of course...
  • The boys need haircuts.
  • I need a haircut.  And highlights.  I haven't gotten my hair done professionally in about 5 years.  *sigh*  Mommy's hair is strictly DIY these days...  What I would give for a cut/color at an Aveda salon...
  • We cooked 10 lbs of potatoes yesterday.  I bet they are gone by Monday...
  • I broke out my collection of Christmas sweaters today.  I love them - they are so festive.  But I'm waiting for Stacy and Clinton to come knocking at my door...
  • I am going to put away the Fall Decor tomorrow, and get out the Christmas boxes  Which reminds me....
  • I need advent candles.
  • I did no shopping today.  As a matter of fact, I stayed in my jammies until mid afternoon.
  • I'd like to get another kitten.  However, Brian says NO.  Two cats are enough...
  • I need to read The Shack.  It come highly recommended.  Brian recently finished it, and I need to carve out some time to devote to it.
  • It's almost time to eat, again... *grin*
Enjoy your weekend, my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment