Friday, November 21, 2008

Silly BlogThings Quiz

Since it's Friday, and I'm still recovering from all of the emotions of yesterday, and gearing up for yet another busy weekend, I'm weaseling out of anything even remotely deep and philosophical, by sharing one of those silly quiz things. You know you've always loved them, secretly, from the first time you took one in Seventeen magazine... *grin*

And, in honor of the fact that today is, indeed, Friday, for all of my blender-drink loving friends... Here it is...


You Are a Strawberry Margarita



You're so sweet it's a little overwhelming, and people are a little afraid of corrupting you...

It's a little difficult to imagine you with a margarita. And you're truly a different person after you've kicked back a couple!



I suppose it fits... Once upon a time, I used to consider myself "sweet and innocent."  I do, however, like to think I'm still sweet, although maybe not so innocent as I once was... *bats eyelashes*

So, go on... Take the quiz. You know you want to... *grin* And share with me what flavor YOU are...

And to answer your question, YES. I fully intend to enjoy something cold and fruity from *my* blender later this evening. Even if it is flurrying, as predicted...

No comments:

Post a Comment