Saturday, November 15, 2008

I'm Half Way There!

I'm taking a break from International Babywearing Week today, mostly because I'm leaving in a few minutes for a wedding in Des Moines this evening (Congratulations, John and McB!!!!). I'm looking forward to the celebration because we'll get to see many of our old friends from St. Tim's. But I'm bummed because we can't attend the luncheon reception tomorrow, since Brian has to get back for services in the morning. This is one time when I wish we lived closer to Des Moines...

But I'm also very proud of myself, because I've made it to the half-way point in my NaBloPoMo quest. I wasn't sure I'd make it this far, and I *know* my dear husband is shocked! So I want to thank all of my faithful readers for indulging me, for inspiring me, and for coming along for the ride.

Gotta run - but I'll be back tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah! Half way! Keep up the good work! I've made it this far, too! Good luck on the last half!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops...that should have been under my wordpress id.

    ReplyDelete