Monday, November 1, 2010

And Here We Go!!!

It's November.  And you know what THAT means...  The holidays are just around the corner.  There's way too much Halloween candy still calling your name.  And NaBloPoMo.  Yes, I'm attempting, again, this year, to blog every day for the entire month.  I can't promise that you'll get a profound tidbit each time, but I promise to try to at least be coherent.  :)

I have discovered that, even though I don't really have time, my life just seems to work better when I get to write.  So, I'm writing.  And I'm happy that you're here to read.  Just don't come knocking on my door, because I'm afraid the housekeeping might just have been knocked down another rung on the priorities ladder.  Unless you don't mind stepping over piles of assorted toys, discarded coats, and weeks-old cheerio crumbs.  In that case, come on in!!

However, I think you'll find yourself much more comfortable pulling up your chair and sitting in my virtual family room, reading my blog.  So pour another cup of coffee, and settle in.  It's gonna be a great month.

2 comments: