Tuesday, November 30, 2010

And There You Go...

I made it.  I did it.  I completed 30 posts in 30 days, thus concluding another year's NaBloPoMo.  I hope to continue posting fairly regularly in the days to come, even though the festivities have concluded.  I must say that I have enjoyed the ride this year, although I didn't get the opportunity to post some of the things I had wanted to.  Too much craziness around here...  But that means that I still have some things to share, so I hope you will continue to read.

Thank you so much for playing along.  I have enjoyed it.  So stick around...  I promise to keep writing.  And, hopefully, I'll have something interesting to say, once in a while.

Thanks for reading.  I appreciate each and every one of you.  Even if there's just ONE of you.  So, come back tomorrow.  I'll still be here.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Karen, I couldn't find an e-mail address for you but I wanted to let you know that your blog was randomly chosen to receive a prize this year! You posted 30 days in a row, so you win A $50 (Australian dollars) gift certificate for Mim's online jewelry shop. I will give Mim your contact info so she can figure out how to transfer your prize to you.

    Well done!

    Eden

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wow! Thank you so much, Eden! I had a wonderful time. :)

    ReplyDelete