Thursday, November 4, 2010

Thankful Thursday

I'm starting a new thing here on my little blog.  I was inspired by the many Thankfulness memes that always make their way around the blogosphere this time of year, but most recently by A Holy Experience's Thousand Gifts, which I intend to start, as well.  Ann has set Mondays as the day for sharing this, though.  Stay tuned, as I follow through with my own Thousand Gifts.  But you can never reflect too much on your blessings, can you, in this season of Thanksgiving?

So here is my list of random things I am thankful for today:

  • the golden, red, and mottled leaves breathing their last
  • the smell of spaghetti sauce simmering on the stove
  • leftover donuts
  • decaf coffee with flavored creamer
  • hidden chocolate
  • baby snuggles
  • newly wavy hair
  • toddler dress-ups
  • the sounds of laughter echoing down the hall
So, what are YOU thankful for?  Take some time this season to ponder your blessings with me.  Share with me in the Comments, or feel free to continue the meme on your own.  And come back next Thursday for more Thankful Thursday musings.

No comments:

Post a Comment