Friday, November 12, 2010

Time for Random BlogThings Quizzes

I started out with all kinds of good blogging intentions today, but after watching Sarah and nathan perform in the school fall play this evening, I didn't really have it in me to compose a witty, fun, or insightful post. So here, for your Friday night entertainment, are a couple of silly quizzes.  Enjoy!


WHAT COLOR SHOULD YOUR BLOG BE?



Your Blog Should Be Blue





Your blog is a peaceful, calming force in the blogosphere.

You tend to avoid conflict - you're more likely to share than rant.

From your social causes to cute pet photos, your life is a (mostly) open book.

THE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE ORACLE


                     You Are Easygoing and Forgiving




Your sense of humor is goofy and silly. You try to never hurt people with your jokes.



You are the type of person who is more life smart than book smart. You are creative and intuitive.



You have fun when you're doing your favorite things. You know what you like.



You are an ideas person. You aren't great on execution, but you're good at brainstorming.







2 comments:

  1. It says my blog should be purple because I am expressive but apparently I need to watch it because it's all about me and not what anyone else has to say! :) It has been during the 30 days of Thanksgiving but I promise I do try to write about things that interest people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love these silly quizzes... Something about them takes me back to my tween/teenage days, sitting crosslegged on my bed with a copy of Seventeen, and the results of what shade of eyeshadow best suits your personality... LOL I guess, somewhere deep inside, we're all still 12 years old...

    ReplyDelete