Thursday, November 11, 2010

Thankful Thursday

I'm having a hard time with this one today.  Life has handed me the kind of day you just want to give back, and try again for another.  But I have been imploring God all day yo help me be thankful.  And, at last, as bedtime fast approaches, I think I finally have the perspective I need.  So, here is this week's Thankful Thursday list...

I'm thankful for:

  • hot showers
  • leftovers
  • early bedtimes for small children
  • those who have served and continue to serve this great country, and their families
  • the interconnectedness of ministry, and
  • the ripples of one simple act of kindness
  • the Grace to see beyond the anxiety of the moment
  • peace

And, on that note, I'm more than ready for this day to be done.  And I look forward to tomorrow, a new begining.

Wishing you peace this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment